Now is as good a time as any to start thinking about some goals for permanent lifestyle and habit changes.
Take a few minutes today and set yourself five or so healthy lifestyle goals. Your goals should be SMART:
Here is an example to get you started…
1. Eat five serves of fruit and vegetables each day
2. Exercise for 45 minutes three times per week
3. Have five alcohol free days per week
4. Increase water intake to 1.5 – 2 litres every day
5. Do an Urban Remedy Cleanse. Of course we’d say that, but it really is a good way to stay healthy and keep focused on the path of wellness
It's really simple and goals are very powerful tools to help you stay focused on being healthy, fit and well.