We love this little beautie. So simple but so divinely nutritious (and yummy).
• Avocado (half, ripe)
• Banana (half, ripe)*
• English spinach (small handful)
• Coconut oil (1 tsp, extra virgin)
• Chia seeds (1 tbsp, black or white)
• Raw vanilla powder (sprinkle)
• Water (300ml)
Low carb/fructose option*: leave out the banana!
• Pop all ingredients in blender
And there you go, a smoothie that will tantalise your tastebuds and leave you feeling energised and satisfied. It's the perfect morning smoothie, pre or post-workout snack, or guilt-free dessert. It's packed full of good (fat-burning) fats, vitamins and antioxidants – with iron-rich spinach and a nice dose of bad-bacteria-busting coconut oil.